Burnt From the Week Burnt From the Week

Great chill song, well thought out, great composition, nice sounds, automations etc...well done

Underwater Voyage Underwater Voyage

has like a mix of 90s trance, japanese video games and eurodance to it haha cool mix..

akomik - 12th x akomik - 12th x

dont know much about dubstep song has cool sounds though i like the chord stabs at 2mins or w/e they are...its a bit wacky like some cartoony sci-fi space racer music on n64 lol..

akomik responds:

You mentioned n64. I'll take it as a compliment. :)

Lift Lift

good defo got the old skools vibes..

Mario Teaches Typing Mario Teaches Typing

not a big chip song type fan though i do like my retro games so can appreciate the sounds....I always feel this music is not 'real music' which is an injustice but i dont take it to seriously though im aware it still needs composed just like any other song....this one has a hip hop beat feel to it which is cool..the burpy type melody sounds that come in at 1:00 also add to the non serious vibe....beat bass is cool...nice integration of the various melodies at 1:45 onwards....burp sound starting to annoy me tbh...overall its just a bit of a 'funny' song...i cant critique much more but production etc sounds fine cant see any flaws...personally song not in my tastes but not a bad song and good production and nice beat...and most of the melodies were pretty entertaining, so good effort mate.

Veenomn responds:

Lightning vs. Future(Mash Up) Lightning vs. Future(Mash Up)

I dont know the 2 songs in the mash up..So can only review this as a unique song...its cool how the chill piano combines with some dubstep fx...also like the lighting type fx etc....however, the mix seems all a bit 'cloudy' or something especially until the chip sounds come in..the piano etc sounds a bit muffled...not sure the chip sopunds fit in well..makes song like a castlevania type nes tune....when beat kicks in the song does pick up great energy...i like it, though the chip sounds 'degrade' the song from pro to gamish imo it still sounds nice....were u get weather fx from? All Baroquish at the end...ends a bit abruptly for my liking...overall an interesting unique song lol..

Pandasticality responds:

i was recording the lightning sound 6 months back, straight from mother nature to my friends Razer Microphone, added a few layers on it to give it more impact and depth.

thank you for the review.
- Pandastiality

Knew It All Along Knew It All Along

good work lots of interesting sounds and melodies seemed you took your time to get things just right with delays and intertwining all the different sounds in time with each other and to go well,...

poipoi responds:

Thanks, I was surprised that it got to 5 minutes actually, you'll notice that I didn't put in that many different instruments. But it has lots of variations on the same melody.

The Time Has Come - ChromaShif The Time Has Come - ChromaShif

Well sounds very professional so it does. Good mix and sounds. Good transitions, sweeps, fx, etc...as for the song itself its enjoyable and motivating type song, lots of energy...The piano part is a good idea for the breakdown, wouldnt say the melodies/chords were that interesting though personally but the sounds and mix are clear and fresh....also it goes on a bit long tbh...good when the electro sounds mix with the piano for build up though, thats nice, real nice...overall its a pro sounding song, the piano part whilst a good idea was not to exciting for me...mix and sound design all top notch...well done..added u on Soundclud

ChromaShift responds:

Thank you! Yes the piano isn't the first thing someone expect in a dark dubstep track :D Some other people here also criticized the length of some parts in my track, I fixed that, now it's one minute and 30 seconds shorter than before^^ The piano part wasn't supposed to be as aggressive as the part before, it's like a preparation for the last part, which mixes everything together :D

Never thought I sound top notch, so I thank you for this compliment too^^

-Shift

Progressive Trance 01 Progressive Trance 01

this was a nice tune and i liked the intro a lot, hi hats a bit loud and random and take away the professional feel of what wouldve been a top quality production in my personal opinion. I enjoyed the sounds and synths, u made urself or modded presets etc? Could do with some sweeps of filters at like 1:30 it kinda ended abruptly with rapid volume reduction...build up after was good though.

I enjoyed a lot 5 stars but -0.5 for the hi hats so 4.5

heres one of my latest trance efforts not one of my best or as good as your one...check it if ur bored sometime lol

Keitomine responds:

this is an unfiished idea. I just wanted to upload it so I can hear it again without having to open up my daw. There's not a lot of mixing or EQing going on in this track. Some of the synths I'm using are presets. and some of them are synths I made on my own. the Pad itself is from Nexus, one of the bass synths is from Nexus, and some other stuff from sylenth. The atmospheric thing at the end is made in Sylenth as well.

the track below happens to be my most popular work on this site, but it's not my favorite.

This one is my favorite. :P Check them out if you want.

BossFight BossFight

really good and lots of varied melodies and linked well with drums, u have good music theory knowledge....good tune, fun to listen to...like how its always varying up often.....